Order Articles

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

what's the purpose of living?

I can't comprehend why some people have more than enough riches in this world and some have only their tears to accompany them in their hunger. I can't even say they didn't struggled hard or even worked hard to live that's why they didn't become rich. They did their time well and so am I. Today I have been sitting in my bedroom looking at the houses outside mine, if you can call it a house. They were more of a makeshift shacks. Life could be eluding at times. There are people who are quite favored by God. They lived a very comfortable life, more than comfortable I think. Sometimes I ask why there is such discrepancy in our values. I know that the ideal answer is effort, work and faith. This morning I just wake up and ask why after all the efforts I just can't live quite comfortably yet. Of course we have this feeling at times especially when everybody in the family is getting sick and me taking care of them even at dawn and myself getting sick with asthma also. Now thinking of the budget and all that goes to the medical bills, getting replenishment is quite difficult when I am sick also. Maybe I am just tired but I just can't help writing what I think. Life essence, people's sacrifices and God's glory is a matter of deep spirituality or else misunderstanding can lead one to rebellion against his love. This is why a lot of people are finding some sort of outlet for their depression like witchcraft and listening to fraud prophets. What's the purpose of living then?
Photobucket
Virtual Assistant

1 comments:

Janine said...

just pasin by to say hi..

too busy to find love?